Tuesday, April 5, 2011

An Absolut World of Branding













I was 15 years old when I saw my first Absolut ad. I have been intrigued by the brand ever since and how Absolut has taken one product and made so many variations of it. This is the essence of creativity and marketing to me. The clever designs and witty captions are simple yet compelling, helping Absolut become one of the leading spirit companies in the world. When seeing the product, logo, or ads consumers are immediately able to identify it as Absolut. Their brand is recognized globally not only by their logo, but their product and their ad campaigns. To me this shows the true power of branding. The company was not just focused on creating an exceptional logo such as Nike, or McDonalds were, they have created and branded an Absolut world.

The history of Absolut Vodka dates back hundreds of years showing the value, recognition and glory of the brand. The popularity of Absolut in the U.S. has stirred excitement in our pop culture inspiring art, fashion and music to be associated with the Absolut. The power of the brand is limitless.


No comments:

Post a Comment